1. If you don't already have ASIO installed, please do so here. After installing ASIO, restart your computer.
2. In Syntorial, go into the Options menu and select MIDI and Audio Settings
3. In the Audio Device Type dropdown, select "Windows Audio"
4. Restart your computer.
If installing ASIO doesn't fix the issue, try the following:
- In Syntorial, go into the Options menu, and select MIDI And Audio PreferencesUnder "Audio Device Type" make sure "Windows Audio" is selected.
- Close Preferences.
- Right-click the sound icon in the Windows system tray
- In "Spatial Sound" select "Windows Sonic for Headphones"
If you continue to experience audio issues after restart, please contact us.