1. If you don’t already have a Dropbox account, sign up for one (it’s free).
2. From their site, download and install Dropbox on any Mac or PC you want synced. You don’t need to install Dropbox on your iPad.
3. Move your current progress to Dropbox:
- Mac/PC: Go to the Documents/Syntorial folder and you’ll see a .syn file there. Move it to your Dropbox folder (this was created when you installed Dropbox).
- iPad: In Syntorial, tap the Menu button at the top left, and select “Move User”. Then select “iPad to Dropbox”. Then select the user (progress) you’d like to move.
4. Now to open that progress on another device:
- Mac/PC: In Syntorial go into the File menu and select “Load User”. Then navigate to your Dropbox folder where you should now see the .syn file that contains your progress. Select it.
- iPad: In Syntorial, tap the Menu button at the top left and select “Load User”. Select “Dropbox”. Select the .syn file.
Now Syntorial will automatically load and save your progress to Dropbox, and Dropbox will keep your devices synced.