First, try the following:
- In Syntorial, go into the Options menu, and select MIDI And Audio Preferences.
- Under "Audio Device Type" select "Windows Audio".
- Close Preferences.
If that doesn't work (or Windows Audio was already selected):
- Right-click the sound icon in the Windows system tray
- In "Spatial Sound" select "Windows Sonic for Headphones"
- Restart your computer.
If that doesn't work, run the Windows Playing Audio troubleshooter:
- Go into Windows Settings
- Navigate to the Troubleshooters
- Windows 10: Select Update & Security -> Troubleshoot -> Additional Troubleshooters
- Windows 11: Select System -> Troubleshoot -> Other Troubleshooters
If you continue to experience audio issues after attempting the above solutions, please contact us by submitting a request at the top of this page.